Solved

Is my graphics car dying?

I was playing Max Payne 3 and I noticed some oddities in the graphics, some of which can be seen http://imgur.com/a/IBsM8, in addition to these there was a few parts where I noticed the ground was missing. When I restarted the game, it was fixed, should I be worried?
10 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about graphics dying
  1. No, glitches can happen!
    Normally when a card is dying it makes odd lines and stuff on the screen and it's really noticable and i did not see anything wrong in the photos so i would be suprised if your card was dead! It was odd finding a thread that said "Is my graphics car dying?" at least you spelled it right cause ive seen people say gra fix card.
  2. Quote:
    What GPU?, and reupload the picture ;)

GeForce GTX 560 Ti 448 Cores. Also why, are they not showing up?
  3. roaddoc326 said:
    GeForce GTX 560 Ti 448 Cores. Also why, are they not showing up?

Glitch?
  4. Quote:
    I cannot see any missing textures from them pictures.

Is the weapon supposed to be golden?

Yes, the weapon is supposed to be golden, I should have mentioned that, and yeah, nothing missing, just the giant black wall that wasn't supposed to be there and the extension on that wall over the corridor.
  5. melikepie said:
    Glitch?

I'm hoping so, Is that a common form of glitch?
  6. Quote:
    I see a blue bricked wall with a hand rail, some steps and a wall to the left in a light grey colour also with a hand rail...

Yeah, where the two walls meet and the rail ends the corridor is supposed to be there, in certain angles it would create a fake wall, covering up the corridor.
  7. Best answer
    roaddoc326 said:
    I'm hoping so, Is that a common form of glitch?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO75Aa8J9xE&feature=plcp
    Things just glitch!
  8. i'll get flonkyness like that from time to time myself, happened in BF3 last time. i consider it more of a driver problem than hardware.
  9. Anonymous said:
    i'll get flonkyness like that from time to time myself, happened in BF3 last time. i consider it more of a driver problem than hardware.

Well things like that happen but when the hardware is failing normally the game is unplayable.
  10. Best answer selected by roaddoc326.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Games Graphics