6230 E-Mail settings

Last response: in Brands
August 10, 2004 4:51:20 PM

Does anyone have the E-Mail settings under the messages menu? I've entered
as much as possible but it wont let me send a message ie smtp settings, POP3
settings etc
Thanks in advance

---

More about : 6230 mail settings

August 10, 2004 4:55:35 PM

That is only if provider lets you send email via SMS. You should go to message
setings then email.
Carlos
August 10, 2004 10:24:44 PM

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 12:51:20 +0100, "Gav" <gav@home> wrote:

>Does anyone have the E-Mail settings under the messages menu? I've entered
>as much as possible but it wont let me send a message ie smtp settings, POP3
>settings etc
>Thanks in advance

Your service provider should be able to supply this info, but you
don't say who that is or where you are, but this may do it for you
anyway:
http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,6771,32863,00.html
--
Munch