charliethegamerr

Honorable
Jun 11, 2012
so ive been playing blacklight and have a few framerate issues i have to play the game at low settings to get a half decant framerate with the frame rate spikes here and there.

my card is a gtx560 oc 1GB asus dual fan

i was hoping there was somthing to make it better as i paid 145£ for this card and it cant even play this game very well.

8gb ddr3 ram
quad core 3.1ghz CPU

Thanks charlie.

charliethegamerr

Honorable
Jun 11, 2012
Yeah,

My cpu is a amd athlon x4 645 3.1ghz
my power supply is a antec and its 800w its a decant one not at home so cant give the model number
windows 7 64 bit
8GB ddr3 crucial ram
2x 500gb sata hardrives

You may want to drop a Phenom II X4 in there. Your card is not holding the game back - you should actually be able to crank everything up. Your framerate drops are very likely due to your CPU. I get framerate drops pretty bad in that game too - weak CPU with no L3 cache.

There's no way he needs to upgrade his hardware. His PC is above recommended system requirements which means he should be able to play at least at medium settings, while in reality he cannot even play on low settings. It must be something at fault.

charliethegamerr

Honorable
Jun 11, 2012
Skyrim and all things like the run fine ultra settings and i have had my pc for around a year but been upgradding parts such as the ram and the gfx card so im not sure :/

So you did just upgrade and you had the PC from earlier times. Good.

Tell me, did you install the latest driver for your new graphics card?

Did you replace all RAM or did you just add some new sticks in addition to already having old ones?

Did you connect the two 6-pin connectors from your power supply directly to your graphics card (I know this seems obvious, but you'd be surprised how many people forget to do that).

charliethegamerr

Honorable
Jun 11, 2012
Im a apprentice IT support so don't worry about technical terms im just not to good at spelling haha.

all new ram so the dual channel kicks in powers in everything is how it should be all i can think it is is the cpu or my harddrive or maybe a driver issue but every thing is up to date