Sign in with
Your question

Selling gtx 570

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
June 11, 2012 11:13:52 AM

So I want to sell my gtx 570 ( 012-P3-1573-AR ). I am not sure where is a good place to sell. I want about $200 for it. Any ideas of where to sell. I also think craigslist is sketchy. There is nothing wrong with it but I want a gtx 670.

More about : selling gtx 570

a b U Graphics card
June 11, 2012 2:08:55 PM

jecho said:
So I want to sell my gtx 570 ( 012-P3-1573-AR ). I am not sure where is a good place to sell. I want about $200 for it. Any ideas of where to sell. I also think craigslist is sketchy. There is nothing wrong with it but I want a gtx 670.

List it in the classified section of the forums
They've been selling for $200 - $225 over at EVGA
Yours is an AR, that means lifetime warranty if you registered it
If you're willing to work with the buyer to RMA it should anything go wrong it generally makes for an easier sale
m
l
a c 269 U Graphics card
June 11, 2012 2:32:47 PM

jecho said:

I sell my used parts on e-bay.
To get an idea of what it is worth, search for your card, and then filter with used and completed listings.
You will see, in green, what buyers actually paid.
I did this, and your $200 is not far off.

Nothing wrong with craig's list for a seller. Sometimes a buyer does not know true values.
Take only cash as a payment, and complete the transaction in a public place.
m
l
Related resources
June 11, 2012 2:49:03 PM

+1 to that cash and public places. I usually go to outside cafe's and just sit down with the person and exchange over the table.
m
l
June 11, 2012 2:52:43 PM

bobochez said:
+1 to that cash and public places. I usually go to outside cafe's and just sit down with the person and exchange over the table.

i prefer a dark alley and exchange under sniper surveillance

in all seriousness, to avoid a scam on this forum you would probably like to try Ebay or said public meeting place.
m
l
!