First post - Issues with GTX 560

andersBM

Honorable
Jun 11, 2012
Hello everybody, Ive had this videocard for about 6 months, a card I got for free because my previous (460) was declared defect.

My issues with this GC, is the flicker. I'm experiancing this everwhere somthing is darkend.
Example 1. Battle.net login. while logging in or being disconnected the background turns darker, and this "dark" makes my GC flicker extremly!.
Example 2. Starcraft 2. When im ingame and the map is still unscoutet (darkend), it flickers like crazy and often distracts me.
Example 3. On my browser. Its not often I comeacross it on my browser but occationally some websites flicker because of the colour of their background.

I hope someone, knows what im talking about? its flickers on tranperant black.

Ive tried to use other cabel from my GC to monitor. Hdmi, rgb so on.
Ive tried to download earlier versions of the driver off of Nvidia's website but the problem still percisted.

Any fixes to this ?

Sincerrly Anders B. M

andersBM

Honorable
Jun 11, 2012
Nope. Didn't have this issue. actually at first i was happy with my new card, I could live stream 720p with ok frame rate, before i could 360p and lag alot. This was not somthing that occured all of a sudden, its been like this since the day i got 560 in my machine insted of 460.
and its not Ti model or anything,.

andersBM

Honorable
Jun 11, 2012
yes, I have two screens plugged in. main monitor 23"packard bell, secondary 42" LG.
Also flickers on the big monitor.
I appriciate the time you take to help me sir.

andersBM

Honorable
Jun 11, 2012

Don't know what psu is, hint me and ill figure it out.
The old card would give me error messages and bluescreen me out, stop working for hours then one day just died all of a sudden. I brought it to the shop and they gave me this and it was quite an upgrade,