Computer runs for a while then just crashes suddenly

Smugla300zx

Honorable
Aug 2, 2012
Hi there guys

have always used these forums to get answers to difficult PC issues,now i have a big one

my pc is about a year old and i built it my self and have watercooling on my CPU and 2x GPU
I think i know what im doing(most of the time),recently after no real updates or program installs my PC began to freeze up the OS just started to Fail function by function in a very short time frame,once everything has frozen up i have to manual restart,then it will not Post,gets to first screen where it says F10 for bios settings then wont go any further?i then reset Cmos and it boots up to the OS then maybe it lasts for 20min then freeze up again and same process

i have done a system scan via dos and reports give no errors,im worried it might be my Mobo

Can anyone help me?

thanks

Smugla300zx

Honorable
Aug 2, 2012
Hi guys

ok so i ran memtest86 and it picked up no issues,running on just two sticks of ram at the moment 8GB as i normally run with 16GB gona see if that helps,hopefully the system stays stable

Just in case my specs are

2600k normal clock
asrock extreme 6 Mobo
HX850w corsair pro series PSU
2 x 6970
16gb patriot ram
water cooling for all parts except Mobo

Smugla300zx

Honorable
Aug 2, 2012
well the system crashed last night so i dint think its the ram :??:

going down to the store to today to look at new motherboards as i cant think of anything else it can be?

thanks for the help