Artty instuctions??

spark

Distinguished
May 14, 2004

Anyone have some to the point easy to undestand artillary instructions for
me? I thought I had it figured out but still can't find the target with my
shots most of the time. Is there a webpage someone set up for this? Thanks

"Spark" <fred.pollard@snet.net> wrote in message
> Anyone have some to the point easy to undestand artillary instructions for
> me? I thought I had it figured out but still can't find the target with my
> shots most of the time. Is there a webpage someone set up for this?
> Thanks

http://bf1942.boomtown.net/en_uk/articles/art.view.php?id=5507

L.

"Lorian" <nospam@lorian.nod> wrote in message

> "Spark" <fred.pollard@snet.net> wrote in message
>> Anyone have some to the point easy to undestand artillary instructions
>> for me? I thought I had it figured out but still can't find the target
>> with my shots most of the time. Is there a webpage someone set up for
>> this? Thanks
>>

> http://bf1942.boomtown.net/en_uk/articles/art.view.php?id=5507
>
> L.

Hey, that's an excellent article.

They use "granade" when they mean "artillery shell" or "rocket" though.

Otherwise, that's a great tutorial.