Water pump


Iam trying to install a CPU water pump, i got it from a friend... i think it is a H60 but im not sure.

The power cable from the pump to the mother, have an connector i dont have on my motherboard :S

I was wondering any of you awesome people know what this cable is called or if i can make a converter or solder it to another power cable.

1 answer Last reply
More about water pump
  1. well that's odd corsair normally has two wires for pump and fan so someone has modified it because its supposed to have 2 3 pin wires
Ask a new question

Read More

Cable Power Motherboards Components