No name under thumbnail in My Pictures

Under each thumbnail in My Picture directory I use to have the name of
each of those folders. But for some reason I only get the thumbnail
now.

Others folders are viewed as thumbnails and the name of each folder is
there just under the picture.

Help would be appreciated to get back those names. I'm lost on this
one

Den
3 answers Last reply
More about thumbnail pictures

    Hi Den,

    Change the view to any other except thumbnails. Now, click on view and holding the SHIFT key down,
    select thumbnails. This should get the thumbnail labels back.

    --

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

    In memory of Alex Nichol

    Folder customizations
    http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

    Protect your PC!
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    On Tue, 3 May 2005 08:00:53 -0300, "Anando [MS-MVP]" <anando@mvps.org>
    wrote:

    >Hi Den,
    >
    >Change the view to any other except thumbnails. Now, click on view and holding the SHIFT key down,
    >select thumbnails. This should get the thumbnail labels back.

    Yes that did it; just unbelievable

    Many Thanks

    Den

    You are welcome !