Crossfire squares in flickering issue, 7870s

xplaywithmikex

Honorable
Jun 7, 2012
I'm having an issue with crossfire and eyefinity, where I would get these squares that flicker on my screen, eventually becoming so bad that its unusable within a few seconds. I'm currently running eyefinity and crossfire with 7870s, and the flicker occurs both within the fullscreen game and after i close it. hell, it even occurs now when I'm not even playing a game. It kind of looks like these, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pSHOJKcFU8, but on a MUCH larger scale. I'm using 12.4 driver, after realizing that the 12.6 betas were probably worse at these squares. Not sure if i should just be waiting for a new driver update or... :3, its gotten to a really bad point where these cards are barely usable.

System specs:
2 asus 7870s in cf
z77 extreme 6 mobo
3770k processor
8gb gskill 1600

xplaywithmikex

Honorable
Jun 7, 2012

lol, well im not sure how i can install seperate drivers for each card. the cards worked fine by themselves i believe. I'll retest that to see. and ill try the eyefinity off also tomorrow.

fantastik250

Distinguished
Alright, when you get the chance tomorrow, although tedious, the best way to install drivers for both cards is to take off both cards. Install one of them on the main PCI-E slot and do the same for the other.

But do the driver installation after you have done the eyefinity off test