ringtones of old telephones

Last response: in Brands
August 11, 2004 1:03:22 PM

I'm trying to find a site to download 'old skool' ringtones/message tones
for the 6230, e.g.. BT 'Trimphone', old fashioned 'alarm bells' and any
other type of ringtone/message tone that just sounds like a telephone, not a
song, chart tune, animal or anything else like that.

Anyone know of anywhere?

Mike

More about : ringtones telephones

Anonymous
August 11, 2004 3:32:36 PM

I should add I would really like soft ringtones like the 6230's 'Low'

mike
Anonymous
August 12, 2004 9:33:19 AM

"The Photographer" <acpwebNO@SPAMgotadsl.co.uk> wrote in message news:<4119d2ca$0$41794$65c69314@mercury.nildram.net>...
> I'm trying to find a site to download 'old skool' ringtones/message tones
> for the 6230, e.g.. BT 'Trimphone', old fashioned 'alarm bells' and any
> other type of ringtone/message tone that just sounds like a telephone, not a
> song, chart tune, animal or anything else like that.
>
> Anyone know of anywhere?

We can recommend to have a look in 'Links' section of our website:

http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/links/

or in corresponding GSM topsites. For example, here:
http://www.topsitez.org/ or here:
http://www.wap-meet.com/cgi-bin/topsites/topsite.cgi

If you will have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
info@oxygensoftware.com
http://www.opm-2.com/
http://www.oxygensoftware.com/