Nor Cal EA public servers??? Gone?

Did I tweak or did the Northern Cal server suddenly drop from sight?
Did a complete reinstall, updated drivers, etc. Anyone know anything?
Was there an announcment? thx

Joe

Kind of extreme work just because EA removes a server isn't it?
"Joe Blow" <Joe@blow.com> wrote in message
> Did I tweak or did the Northern Cal server suddenly drop from sight? Did a
> complete reinstall, updated drivers, etc. Anyone know anything? Was there
> an announcment? thx
>
> Joe

Ok, I was having some other problems that led to those actions but I
needed to make sure that the problems weren't related to not seeing the
servers (ctd, etc).

Still, no one with word on ALL the west coast servers?

> Ok, I was having some other problems that led to those actions but I
> needed to make sure that the problems weren't related to not seeing the
> servers (ctd, etc).
>
> Still, no one with word on ALL the west coast servers?

Getting ready for BF2 Demo?

L.