Cant take away my searches on the internet.

Hi i need help.
On internet explorer i go on a search site then i click at the white place
there im going to write that i wanna search about but if i click longer to
the right i get all that i have write on the site i want that list go away
its disturbing.

Bye Write to me on my email adress Gustav_cajander_91@hotmail.com

Thanks. wrote:
> Hi i need help.
> On internet explorer i go on a search site then i click at the white
> place there im going to write that i wanna search about but if i
> click longer to the right i get all that i have write on the site i
> want that list go away its disturbing.
>
> Bye Write to me on my email adress Gustav_cajander_91@hotmail.com

Sorry, I only use snail mail.
Here is how to clear your History:
Control Panel
Internet Options
General tab
History section: Click on "Clear history'
You may also want to change "days to keep pages in history" to a low number
or even 0.
Click Apply
Click OK

Hi,

In Internet Explorer, tools>internet options, flip to the content tab and click on Autocomplete.
Click on 'Clear forms' and OK your way out.

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

In memory of Alex Nichol