Date Format in Explorer

How do I set the date to Australian format (dd/mm/yyyy) for the file info
displayed by Windows Explorer.

On my desktop, the date on a particular file is American format (mm/dd/yyyy)
but for the very same file on a networked laptop computer, it is Australian
format

--
Cheers,
Trevor L.

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html

Hi Trevor,

Control Panel > Regional and Language Options > Customise > Date

Andy