Please help find graphic card

G

Hi,

I need help finding a graphic card! I did my research and all, but it is still hard to find one that will be cheap, but at the same time meet my needs.

I play light-hearted games like Minecraft and Spiral Knights at low-medium graphics. I am using an on board HD 3200 which is bottlenecking my Phenom I X4 1.8.

My power supply is 300 watts and my MoBo is a AMD 780G.

Umm, so here are my firewalls (not software, choosing card wise)

-Please dont choose a Nividia card, my whole system is basically made by AMD /ATI and I heard Nividia cards don't play nice when paired up with an AMD processor.

-Nothing over 300w. I know that kills most things in the running but i'm trying to make it economical :)

Thanks all!

Solution
Well you cant run modern games on high with a 6570. You can run them on medium and low settings. You can play minecraft and spiral nights fine with this card, and there is no way to check externally for the psu.
G

I dont know what brand my PSU is. Any way to check externally?

Also, i'm cool with a 6570 IF it can run my games at high graphics and have some confidence in FPS.

b52_bumblebee

Honorable
Jun 4, 2012
Well you cant run modern games on high with a 6570. You can run them on medium and low settings. You can play minecraft and spiral nights fine with this card, and there is no way to check externally for the psu.

Solution