looking for a decent BFV server

Hi all,
Anyone know of a decent, clean, have fun BFV server.
I just bought BFV Redux and so far the 3-4 servers I joined were full of
smacktards, tk'ers and just plain morons.
Any suggestions?
--
jimigun

Try here: 67.15.49.212 - The combined FLOT/LaL BFV server. No smacktards
allowed. :)

"jimigun" <nospam@xx.ff.ll> wrote in message
> Hi all,
> Anyone know of a decent, clean, have fun BFV server.
> I just bought BFV Redux and so far the 3-4 servers I joined were full of
> smacktards, tk'ers and just plain morons.
> Any suggestions?
> --
> jimigun

Thanks. I'll give it a try.
--
jimigun

"Andy in NJ" <ADMIN at FLOTSERVER DOT NET> wrote in message
> Try here: 67.15.49.212 - The combined FLOT/LaL BFV server. No smacktards
> allowed. :)
>
> "jimigun" <nospam@xx.ff.ll> wrote in message
>> Hi all,
>> Anyone know of a decent, clean, have fun BFV server.
>> I just bought BFV Redux and so far the 3-4 servers I joined were full of
>> smacktards, tk'ers and just plain morons.
>> Any suggestions?
>> --
>> jimigun

spark

Distinguished
May 14, 2004

OgV Warzone 1968 69.93.132.196 15567 They are supervised by members
usually and the dopes get kicked right away.
"jimigun" <nospam@xx.ff.ll> wrote in message
> Hi all,
> Anyone know of a decent, clean, have fun BFV server.
> I just bought BFV Redux and so far the 3-4 servers I joined were full of
> smacktards, tk'ers and just plain morons.
> Any suggestions?
> --
> jimigun

Cool. Thanks, Spark.
--
jimigun

"Spark" <fred.pollard@snet.net> wrote in message
> OgV Warzone 1968 69.93.132.196 15567 They are supervised by members
> usually and the dopes get kicked right away.
> "jimigun" <nospam@xx.ff.ll> wrote in message
>> Hi all,
>> Anyone know of a decent, clean, have fun BFV server.
>> I just bought BFV Redux and so far the 3-4 servers I joined were full of
>> smacktards, tk'ers and just plain morons.
>> Any suggestions?
>> --
>> jimigun

Barry

"jimigun" <nospam@xx.ff.ll> wrote in message
> Hi all,
> Anyone know of a decent, clean, have fun BFV server.
> I just bought BFV Redux and so far the 3-4 servers I joined were full of
> smacktards, tk'ers and just plain morons.
> Any suggestions?
> --
> jimigun

The VCCC Clan Server 85.133.16.51:15567

Jolt servers http://forums.jolt.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=1312 for the server
list, they are a bit laggy but well admined

I tend to use the Jolt and EA UK servers, decent ping and don't seem to
get too many smacktards. Usually get a few decent 40 player games
going.....