  • Microsoft
  • Customization
  • Windows XP
May 6, 2005 2:55:51 PM

Hi,
When I open windows explorer,I want to go directly to C:/.
Is there a way to correct this?
Thanks in advance.

More about : computer

Anonymous
May 6, 2005 4:21:37 PM

Hi Brett

Try the following command for the shortcut:

%windir%\EXPLORER.EXE /e,c:

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"zubzero" <subzero@itscold.net> wrote in message
> Hi,
> When I open windows explorer,I want to go directly to C:/.
> Is there a way to correct this?
> Thanks in advance.
Anonymous
May 6, 2005 4:59:50 PM

Hi,
Thank you so much.I forgot about that.
Thanks again.

On Fri, 6 May 2005 12:21:37 +0100, "Will Denny" <willdenny@mvps.org>
wrote:

>Hi Brett
>
>Try the following command for the shortcut:
>
>%windir%\EXPLORER.EXE /e,c:
Anonymous
May 6, 2005 6:08:32 PM

You're welcome.