help with my computer

Hi,
When I open windows explorer,I want to go directly to C:/.
Is there a way to correct this?
Thanks in advance.
3 answers Last reply
More about help computer

    Hi Brett

    Try the following command for the shortcut:

    %windir%\EXPLORER.EXE /e,c:

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "zubzero" <subzero@itscold.net> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > When I open windows explorer,I want to go directly to C:/.
    > Is there a way to correct this?
    > Thanks in advance.

    Hi,
    Thank you so much.I forgot about that.
    Thanks again.

    On Fri, 6 May 2005 12:21:37 +0100, "Will Denny" <willdenny@mvps.org>
    wrote:

    >Hi Brett
    >
    >Try the following command for the shortcut:
    >
    >%windir%\EXPLORER.EXE /e,c:

    You're welcome.

    --

    > Hi,
    > Thank you so much.I forgot about that.
    > Thanks again.
    >
    > On Fri, 6 May 2005 12:21:37 +0100, "Will Denny" <willdenny@mvps.org>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Hi Brett
    >>
    >>Try the following command for the shortcut:
    >>
    >>%windir%\EXPLORER.EXE /e,c:

Configuration Windows Explorer Computers Microsoft Customization Windows XP