HELP::bluetooth connection problems with nokia 6600 wit PC..

Last response: in Brands
August 12, 2004 2:17:15 PM

I have a 6600 and I was trying to connect it to my computer via BlueTooth that works.When I try to use the PCSuite, the bluetooth connection choice is there but not Connection and so I cannot sync the phone with my PC Suite for Nokia 6600 .Can anyone give me any suggestions of how to set it up? so if there is other software that i need to use can someone please help me out .
Many thanks

No1Badboy
August 12, 2004 4:42:31 PM

I've tried to do it also, endlessly, but with no results, I can send files
from pc to phone but am not able to connect it to pc suite (the bt dongle
came with widcom software)

"No1badboy" <No1badboy@power-post.org> wrote in message
> I have a 6600 and I was trying to connect it to my computer via BlueTooth
that works.When I try to use the PCSuite, the bluetooth connection choice is
there but not Connection and so I cannot sync the phone with my PC Suite
for Nokia 6600 .Can anyone give me any suggestions of how to set it up? so
if there is other software that i need to use can someone please help me out
..
> Many thanks
>
> No1Badboy
Anonymous
August 12, 2004 4:42:32 PM

Yep same here tried everything people have said in here but no connection!!!

"Andy" <aa@aol.com> wrote in message news:cffh9c$gsc$1@sunce.iskon.hr...
> I've tried to do it also, endlessly, but with no results, I can send files
> from pc to phone but am not able to connect it to pc suite (the bt dongle
> came with widcom software)
>
> "No1badboy" <No1badboy@power-post.org> wrote in message
> > I have a 6600 and I was trying to connect it to my computer via
BlueTooth
> that works.When I try to use the PCSuite, the bluetooth connection choice
is
> there but not Connection and so I cannot sync the phone with my PC Suite
> for Nokia 6600 .Can anyone give me any suggestions of how to set it up? so
> if there is other software that i need to use can someone please help me
out
> .
> > Many thanks
> >
> > No1Badboy

Related resources
August 13, 2004 6:52:47 PM

I also had problems with my 6600 and pcsuite, but when I followed
http://www.jonsguides.com/bluetooth/index.html it all worked (eventually)
you need to create an extra serial port (at least i did),,,
I have a ms bluetooth mouse and it doesnt support this in theory but the
widcomm driver work fine with it.

"Marlman" <steve@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Yep same here tried everything people have said in here but no
connection!!!

> "Andy" <aa@aol.com> wrote in message news:cffh9c$gsc$1@sunce.iskon.hr...
> > I've tried to do it also, endlessly, but with no results, I can send
files
> > from pc to phone but am not able to connect it to pc suite (the bt
dongle
> > came with widcom software)
> >
> > "No1badboy" <No1badboy@power-post.org> wrote in message
> > > I have a 6600 and I was trying to connect it to my computer via
> BlueTooth
> > that works.When I try to use the PCSuite, the bluetooth connection
choice
> is
> > there but not Connection and so I cannot sync the phone with my PC
Suite
> > for Nokia 6600 .Can anyone give me any suggestions of how to set it up?
so
> > if there is other software that i need to use can someone please help me
> out
> > .
> > > Many thanks
> > >
> > > No1Badboy

Anonymous
August 14, 2004 1:38:11 AM

Try to unpair the device and then pair it again in the BT setup.
It's a pain, but for me this works... I told Nokia about this, long ago,
but they won't *ever* listen to *any* complaints about their software.

Regards, Paul.

!