HELP::bluetooth connection problems with nokia 6600 wit PC..

I have a 6600 and I was trying to connect it to my computer via BlueTooth that works.When I try to use the PCSuite, the bluetooth connection choice is there but not Connection and so I cannot sync the phone with my PC Suite for Nokia 6600 .Can anyone give me any suggestions of how to set it up? so if there is other software that i need to use can someone please help me out .
Many thanks

No1Badboy
4 answers Last reply
More about help bluetooth connection problems nokia 6600

    I've tried to do it also, endlessly, but with no results, I can send files
    from pc to phone but am not able to connect it to pc suite (the bt dongle
    came with widcom software)

    "No1badboy" <No1badboy@power-post.org> wrote in message
    > I have a 6600 and I was trying to connect it to my computer via BlueTooth
    that works.When I try to use the PCSuite, the bluetooth connection choice is
    there but not Connection and so I cannot sync the phone with my PC Suite
    for Nokia 6600 .Can anyone give me any suggestions of how to set it up? so
    if there is other software that i need to use can someone please help me out
    ..
    > Many thanks
    >
    > No1Badboy

    Yep same here tried everything people have said in here but no connection!!!

    "Andy" <aa@aol.com> wrote in message news:cffh9c$gsc$1@sunce.iskon.hr...
    > I've tried to do it also, endlessly, but with no results, I can send files
    > from pc to phone but am not able to connect it to pc suite (the bt dongle
    > came with widcom software)
    >
    > "No1badboy" <No1badboy@power-post.org> wrote in message
    > > I have a 6600 and I was trying to connect it to my computer via
    BlueTooth
    > that works.When I try to use the PCSuite, the bluetooth connection choice
    is
    > there but not Connection and so I cannot sync the phone with my PC Suite
    > for Nokia 6600 .Can anyone give me any suggestions of how to set it up? so
    > if there is other software that i need to use can someone please help me
    out
    > .
    > > Many thanks
    > >
    > > No1Badboy

    I also had problems with my 6600 and pcsuite, but when I followed
    http://www.jonsguides.com/bluetooth/index.html it all worked (eventually)
    you need to create an extra serial port (at least i did),,,
    I have a ms bluetooth mouse and it doesnt support this in theory but the
    widcomm driver work fine with it.

    "Marlman" <steve@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > Yep same here tried everything people have said in here but no
    connection!!!

    > "Andy" <aa@aol.com> wrote in message news:cffh9c$gsc$1@sunce.iskon.hr...
    > > I've tried to do it also, endlessly, but with no results, I can send
    files
    > > from pc to phone but am not able to connect it to pc suite (the bt
    dongle
    > > came with widcom software)
    > >
    > > "No1badboy" <No1badboy@power-post.org> wrote in message
    > > > I have a 6600 and I was trying to connect it to my computer via
    > BlueTooth
    > > that works.When I try to use the PCSuite, the bluetooth connection
    choice
    > is
    > > there but not Connection and so I cannot sync the phone with my PC
    Suite
    > > for Nokia 6600 .Can anyone give me any suggestions of how to set it up?
    so
    > > if there is other software that i need to use can someone please help me
    > out
    > > .
    > > > Many thanks
    > > >
    > > > No1Badboy

    Try to unpair the device and then pair it again in the BT setup.
    It's a pain, but for me this works... I told Nokia about this, long ago,
    but they won't *ever* listen to *any* complaints about their software.

    Regards, Paul.

    On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 12:36:34 GMT, "Marlman" <steve@ntlworld.com> wrote:

    >Yep same here tried everything people have said in here but no connection!!!
    >

    >"Andy" <aa@aol.com> wrote in message news:cffh9c$gsc$1@sunce.iskon.hr...
    >> I've tried to do it also, endlessly, but with no results, I can send files
    >> from pc to phone but am not able to connect it to pc suite (the bt dongle
    >> came with widcom software)
    >>
    >> "No1badboy" <No1badboy@power-post.org> wrote in message
    >> > I have a 6600 and I was trying to connect it to my computer via
    >BlueTooth
    >> that works.When I try to use the PCSuite, the bluetooth connection choice
    >is
    >> there but not Connection and so I cannot sync the phone with my PC Suite
    >> for Nokia 6600 .Can anyone give me any suggestions of how to set it up? so
    >> if there is other software that i need to use can someone please help me
    >out
    >> .
    >> > Many thanks
    >> >
    >> > No1Badboy