Sign in with
Your question

Hdmi to USB, VGA to USB

Last response: in Components
December 18, 2012 4:55:40 PM

Hello there, I'am buying this monitor tommorow

http://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/236-AOC-RAZOR-2-Ultr...

An Aoc Razor 2 Ultraslim Monitor Dual Hdmi

And im also looking at two 15" AOC usb monitors that i want to get, is there any adapters that i could use to use usb on these other two monitor, I will be upgrading my video card to Gtx 650 ti 2gb.

Or is there any other possible way, i'am trying to refrain buying two power suplied monitors, and i have limited desk space so if theres a way to run these usb ones it will be excellent,

More about : hdmi usb vga usb

December 18, 2012 6:04:07 PM

Yea but the problem is i got VGA and 2 HDMI on the AOC Razor ultraslim which will be my middle monitor, in other words the monitor doesn't support usb for the AOC usb monitor.
m
l
Related resources
a b C Monitor
December 18, 2012 6:07:08 PM

I think that you'll have to connect the other USB monitors to the PC, not to the Razor.
But I wouldn't use the USB monitors for games, if that's your intention.
m
l
December 18, 2012 6:33:11 PM

Ah i see, nah was going to get one for the Razor for general use then buy 2 more external power monitors to hook up too later on for my tower then putting the usb one with my laptop setup
m
l
a b C Monitor
December 18, 2012 8:01:48 PM

You cant use those usb monitors for gaming, their performance is horrible. Read the reviews! There graphics is ok for business apps. we use many usb monitors here at work as secondary monitors when the pc doesnt support it natively.
m
l
December 19, 2012 6:13:19 PM

popatim said:
You cant use those usb monitors for gaming, their performance is horrible. Read the reviews! There graphics is on for business apps we use many usb monitors here at work as secondary monitors when the pc doesnt support it natively.

Ya, but i just need a adapter or a suggestion for normal use it has to be plugged into the monitor not the tower
m
l
a b C Monitor
December 19, 2012 7:54:48 PM

Theres no way it can happen with what you have. Once dispalyport 1.2 really comes alive you will be able to plug one onitor into another in a daisy chain fasion, and they will all work but for now all monitors must plug back to the PC somehow.
m
l
December 19, 2012 11:40:03 PM

Hmm ok thanks, the Razor monitor will be arriving tommorow i guess soon i need to figure what two other monitors should i add onto it for the eyefinity w/e you spell it.
m
l
!