Sign in with
Your question

Looking for keyboard and mouse

December 18, 2012 6:43:59 PM

Not sure where this was supposed to be posted so hopefully this is the right place, (although KB/M ain't really components). There isn't a section specifically for Keyboards and Mice in the Peripherals category. Mods feel free to move this if needed.

I'm looking for a keyboard and mouse, preferably matching, or that look well together. I have a budget of up to £150.

I love the R.A.T 7, which at around £65 would leave me £85, and I also like the S.T.R.I.K.E 5 keyboard, which I'm guessing is the matching one, but at around £170, together they are way out of budget. I'd love to get the R.A.T 7 and I've been looking for a great keyboard to complement the R.A.T 7 but apart from S.T.R.I.K.E 5/7 keyboards I've come up with nothing

I also really like the CM Storm Quickfire Rapid, with and without the numpad, but I don't like either revisions of their Sentinel mouse which I'm also guessing is the mouse that most resembles a matching one.

I like the Corsair K90/60 keyboard but don't like either of their matching mice.

I would like, but not essential, for it to have mechanical switches and a color-changeable led backlight.

As said, I'm preferably looking for a matching set, or from 2 completely different companies that look great together and are great to use.

Sorry for being picky but I just want something that's great to look at AND use.

Also any recommendations for a good, big mouse mat? Preferably within the £150 budget. I did watch a review on Youtube of one that was like a meter long that the review said was great but can't find it anymore, it basically covered the whole desk and was big enough for both a full-sized keyboard AND enough room to move a mouse. I think it was something like £25 at the time.

Cheers guys and gals :) 

More about : keyboard mouse

!