Help need advice

hi, i need a gaming pc which can handle bf3 at high-medium settings for 50-60 fps under £700!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can someone give me specs and links to how i can do this and i want the build to be futre proof
15 answers Last reply
More about help advice
  1. pieroladhur said:
    hi, i need a gaming pc which can handle bf3 at high-medium settings for 50-60 fps under £700!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can someone give me specs and links to how i can do this and i want the build to be futre proof

Hold on, how many $$$ is 700 pounds? I can send u a list of components but it will take about 20 min for me to send :P
    BTW u cant really build a future proof pc for 700 pounds, im not sure about $ tho
  2. as long as it can play bf3
  3. If you only want to play bf3 you should just get it for console. Even though the graphics are *** compared to on PC. You are wasting money and time if you're willing to build a gaming PC JUST for one game.
  4. no its cos if i can play bf3 i can play cod black ops and mw2 right? plus i got tones of games and i need a pc anyway for work
  5. pieroladhur said:
    no its cos if i can play bf3 i can play cod black ops and mw2 right? plus i got tones of games and i need a pc anyway for work

No no no no... lol I see why you would think that though. BF3 is a much more graphical intense game than cod. Bf3 uses all the cores of your cpu, cod can be run fine on a $400 budget pc.
  6. yh but i want to play bf3! lol
  7. so u want to play bf3 only? or mw2 and bo2 aswell? Whatever you decide to play still requires a decent pc. (unless its just cod that your playing) So how much are you willing to spend?
    ( in dollars $$ )
  8. 1000 us dollars
  9. pieroladhur said:

iBuypower Gamer Power BTS11 Check this PC out :D
    http://www.pureoverclock.com/wp-content/uploads/images/review/processors/ibuypower_bts11/ibuypower_bts11_5.jpg
    itl like exactly $1000 depending on where you get it from
  10. thats only a pic of a pc
  11. can that handle bf3?
  12. This is what I would suggest:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dOiq

It's very similar to what my PC was like before I went Crossfire, you'd be playing BF3 multiplayer at around 70FPS on Ultra without MSAA.
    It'll handle anything like MW3 and others with ease.
  13. That doesn't include an OS or monitor/keyboard/mouse however.
  14. pieroladhur said:
    thats only a pic of a pc

Search: {iBuypower Gamer Power BTS11}Thats what i sent for you to check out!
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Battlefield Gaming Systems