mSiNi

Honorable
Jun 13, 2012
Hello, I came to see if it's time to get a new GPU because mine may be fried, or to see if there is a fix. My card is an ATI Radeon HD 4350 2GB DDR2 Not the best i know, but a card nonetheless. So i bought a new game installed it and was hoping it would run well on lowest settings, it does, but there's a graphical glitch/error occurring. I have no screen shots of this game because i can't take the shots for some reason, but here's an example with another game that I've never had a problem with but do now.http://s1064.photobucket.com/albums/u367/mSiNi/ As you can see in the pictures the terrain is distorted and mashed together and there are weird black triangles also. In the game mentioned in the beginning this is to a much much greater extent thus making it unplayable.

Several other people have come here with the exact same problem on the exact same card. Those pics are perfect examples of GPU hardware failure. Low end processors are often cut from low quality silicon so failure rates can be quite high, the 4350 seems to be a perfect example of this.

So yes, it is busted