Sign in with
Your question

LCD with TV tuner

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
June 30, 2003 8:13:38 PM

Does THG take requests for articles? If so I'd love to see a comparison of all the LCD monitors with built in TV tuners. I'd like to get one, but I'm worried that they are all going to look like crap. (ghosting, etc.)

More about : lcd tuner

July 1, 2003 7:43:28 PM

get the LG L1810T its an 18" LCD with a tv tuner a lot of diff inputs and its also meant to be really good
July 1, 2003 9:06:30 PM

That one looks super expensive, Do they make a smaller model? 15" or 14.1" would be fine for my needs
July 1, 2003 9:26:30 PM

I've been looking at a 15IN LCD 1024X768 75HZ BLACK CT1503T 500:1 SPKR TV TUNER from CORNEA SYSTEMS, do these specs sound good for a LCD/TV

Taken straight off of a website

Sales Description
The CT1503 TFT-LCD monitor with TV tuner enables users to watch television and work from their personal computer with the same monitor. This affordable solution features an ultra-slim design that will fit virtually anywhere in your living space - from a kitchen countertop to a bedroom dresser.
The multi-function CT1503 comes equipped with a built-in TV tuner, remote control and audio and video interface. High contrast (500:1) and brightness (250 cd/m2), as well as a 140º viewing angle, facilitate excellent image clarity.

Key Buying Points
15-inch viewable multi-function LCD monitor
1024 x 768 max resolution
Built-in NTSC, S-video and TV tuner
RCA video and audio, S-video, antenna connector
Built-in multimedia speakers
Auto adjustment
Wide viewing angle

Anybody have any experience with this model?
!