Are these temps normal??

heres my rig....

thermaltake spacecraft vf-I with 4 120mm CM silent fans (max RPM 1200) 1 CM fan ( dont know the name and max RPM 1800) and another thermaltake fan which came with the chassis (max RPM 1000)
CM GX650
ASrock Z77 extreme4-------------------------------------------------> 38C @idle/light working
Intel core i5 3550 @3.3 GHz with CM hyper EVO--------------- > 45C @idle/light working
seagate barracuda 2TB hard disk----------------------------------> 32C @idle/light working
samsung spinpoint 250GB hard disk------------------------------->35C @idle/light working
sapphire HD 7850 dual X--------------------------------------------->35C @idle/light working and 45C after playing games

are they normal??
6 answers Last reply
More about temps normal
  1. looks decent to me
  2. They are almost identical to what I get during idle:

3450 - 39-42
    mobo (z77 d3h gigabyte) - 35-38
    gpus 36 idle, both, up to 60 after gaming
    HDD - 31

would have thought you would have lower cpu temps with that cooler - mine is stock and im getting similar temps to you...
  3. burgessanthony said:
    They are almost identical to what I get during idle:

3450 - 39-42
    mobo (z77 d3h gigabyte) - 35-38
    gpus 36 idle, both, up to 60 after gaming
    HDD - 31

would have thought you would have lower cpu temps with that cooler - mine is stock and im getting similar temps to you...

thats what bothering me... i should get 2-3C lower temp at idle...but after 1 hour of gaming my cpu temp reaches 47C thats the most i've seen...and my gpu temp never crossed 45C..so that should be good..right?
  4. yes those load temps are incredibly good I would say! after a heavy session of Crysis 2 my CPU is at 60 and both GPUs are at least around 60/65, which is pretty normal but yes, your temps are very low. Wouldn't worry too much about idle temps really.
  5. Even with an aftermarket cooler your not going to see much difference in your idle temps, main change will be with load, which in your case looks fine.
  6. thanks everyone :D im now totally tension free :D
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Light Thermaltake Systems