- 1 HDMI 1080P video signal from an HD camera
- 1 RCA stereo audio signal from a remote microphone system
- A computer with decent processing capability (No O.S. installed just yet; can be windows or Linux)
- A Netgear NAS appliance, with about 2TB storage
- High speed Internet connection
I need to capture the audio and the video signals, combine/sync them, then record on the NAS, and also stream on the Internet.
So I'm wondering:
1 - What is the recommended video/audio capture card for the computer?
2 - What software is recommended to combine A/V streams and record them as files?
3 - What streaming server is recommended for streaming a lower bit rate stream to service s such as UStream, etc?