BibToolBars & Pet Attack button

I can't find the BibToolBars any more. www.cursegaming (or cursegames, I
can't remember which) say it isn't there any more and my other searches all
came back discussions.

Anyone know what the current version is & where I can get it?

The problem is that my Pet Attack button has gone away on one of my PCs. If
I turn off the BibToolBar, it comes back. Now, it has something to do with
a setting in WoW because I have the identical Add-ons folder on both
machines and one works fine, but I was hoping that updating Bib might help.

Alternately, does anyone know of any setting in WoW that would remove your
pet attack button from both the pet bar and your spellbook? Hotkey still
works when mapped, just no standard icon. (happens to both my Warlock and
Hunter).

Thanks!

http://www.usenet.com

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 17:29:43 GMT, KStringer@hu-friedy.com wrote:

>I can't find the BibToolBars any more. www.cursegaming (or cursegames, I
>can't remember which) say it isn't there any more and my other searches all
>came back discussions.
>
>Anyone know what the current version is & where I can get it?

It got integrated into the BibMod pagkage, but you can still just get
the toolbars if you want:
http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=806

>The problem is that my Pet Attack button has gone away on one of my PCs. If
>I turn off the BibToolBar, it comes back. Now, it has something to do with
>a setting in WoW because I have the identical Add-ons folder on both
>machines and one works fine, but I was hoping that updating Bib might help.
>
>Alternately, does anyone know of any setting in WoW that would remove your
>pet attack button from both the pet bar and your spellbook? Hotkey still
>works when mapped, just no standard icon. (happens to both my Warlock and
>Hunter).

My guess it that you moved the toolbar off screen or minimised it. You
can try to enable the green dots on your toolbars, and see if there is
a minimised one lying around. Alternatively, there should be a reset
command that returns everything to the default position and state.

--
Regards
Simon Nejmann