Printing in Canon Zoombrowser

Last response: in Digital Camera
August 27, 2005 6:22:06 PM

I have recently purchased a new Canon Digital Camera and while I am
reasonably happy with the Zoombrowser software that came with it I seem to
have a problem in printing. When I select Print on the tasks menu it tells
me that no tasks are available. Any ideas anyone

Paul Leah
Anonymous
August 28, 2005 2:29:21 AM

Paul Leah wrote:
> I have recently purchased a new Canon Digital Camera and while I am
> reasonably happy with the Zoombrowser software that came with it I seem to
> have a problem in printing. When I select Print on the tasks menu it tells
> me that no tasks are available. Any ideas anyone
>
> Paul Leah

Get Picasa2. It's great and it's free.
Morton
Anonymous
August 29, 2005 2:28:46 AM

In message <431068ff$0$17477$ed2e19e4@ptn-nntp-reader04.plus.net>, Paul
Leah <newsmail@leahfamily.plus.com> writes
>I have recently purchased a new Canon Digital Camera and while I am
>reasonably happy with the Zoombrowser software that came with it I seem to
>have a problem in printing. When I select Print on the tasks menu it tells
>me that no tasks are available. Any ideas anyone

Did you do the complete installation? With my version, admittedly a few
years old now, there is a linked program called Print Record that
handles all the printing, and very good it is too.

--
Paul Flackett
!