Sign in with
Your question
Closed

How do I plug this cord on my graphics card to my PSU?

Last response: in Components
a c 104 ) Power supply
a b U Graphics card
December 19, 2012 1:44:45 PM

That is a six pin adaptor, you only need to use that if you do not have enough Pcie plugs available, the two white blocks plug into two molex plugs from the Psu
and going by your picture, you do not need to use it, throw it in a drawer for future use :) 
Moto
Score
December 19, 2012 1:48:34 PM

Ah, thank you!

I was however that adds to my problem of HDMI on the card not being detected on my Samsung tv, I was hoping that plugging that in somewhere would fix the problem, haha. Anyways, thank you.
Score
Related resources
a b U Graphics card
December 19, 2012 2:07:17 PM

Did you install the GPU drivers first? Have you gotten to the desktop or anything yet?
Score
December 19, 2012 2:20:33 PM

I have no installed the drivers because I can't get the BIOs to show up on screen either. Am I able to do that without the seeing the screen?
Score
a b U Graphics card
December 19, 2012 2:22:52 PM

What are your other components? If you have onboard graphics plug into that first, your BIOS likely defaulted to that if it is present.
Score

Best solution

a b U Graphics card
December 19, 2012 2:34:50 PM

Ughhh... Raidmax PSU..... Anyways, try using either VGA or DVI first, I don't think my HDMI out worked right away without the drivers, I had to install that hooked in through VGA or DVI, I don't specifically recall which (I probably tried both, fairly sure my onboard did not work through HDMI on my initial boot).
December 19, 2012 2:56:40 PM

Best answer selected by Lazy the Gypsy.
Score
!