Can this graphics card can support my cpu please help

Shivashish420

Honorable
Jun 10, 2012
Hey guys earlier i asked that which is the best graphics card that can fit in my slim desktop case then i got answer that Sapphir Readon Hd6670 can fit in my case nd it can also fit bt the problem is when i went to the local shops they said this g card will not support ur system please help guys is this g card supports my system
I have HCL ME SLIM Desktop with
Intel Dual Core E5200 processor
4 gb ramwith two windows i.e. Win XP SP 2 and win 7 Ultimate
help guys.... :(

Shivashish420

Honorable
Jun 10, 2012
i hav got a problem my pc is about 3 years old and its from hcl ezeebee slim desktop bt now when i searched at the hcl website then i seached my model bt i coudn't find it i am now also searching i got the same design cpu bt the core is change with 2nd gen intel 13 core i don't know that they hav change the motherboard also then also i m searching :(

Shivashish420

Honorable
Jun 10, 2012
okay i m going to open my case bt till then can u answer one this that the g card of company readon supports the motherboard nd core processor of company intel
bcause if it supports then i can install the g card shapphire readon hd 6670 i asked this bcause when i went to a local shop then the owner said this g card is from company readon nd i cannot support ur system bcause my system is from intel nd i hav a motherboard of nd also a core of intel so that's y this card don't support intel core nd motherboard so can u tell me that readon g card supports intel computer systems ????? :fou:

Bit hard to read that, but Intel or AMD computer does not matter with video card compatibility. That "computer guy" has no idea what he is talking about. He probably would tell you that a black video card can't be used in a green case.

The only thing that would stop you from using the video card is if you did not have enough space in the case to fit it or your power supply was not good enough to run it.

Shivashish420

Honorable
Jun 10, 2012
i hav 200 watt power supply nd i hav installed an nvidia geforce 8400gs and i can install a graphics card whose lenght is 2 inch more than this g card and wider about a little less that inch or an inch nd must hav good graphics bcause when i buyed this g card i was not having a good knowledge about g card that's y i m upgrading a new g card i can install only one g card bcause ihav only one ddr3 slot :( please rply fast:(
and sorry for my bad english because i hav not talked to anyone that much from a month bcause i m in 8th class nd now my summer vacation is going on so sorry for my bad englis :D

andrexaveon

Honorable
Jun 14, 2012
- i think you need to upgrade your powersupply, at least 450 watt to have a stable gaming PC, bcoz the more powerfull video card need more power to.

- and for the video card, no mather what your buying a Nvidia or ATI card it will compatible with AMD or Intel prosesor as long your motherboard support it.

- please search your card reference in internet, how long its board and can it fit in to your case u can measure it with your ruler.

I would not run that video card on a 200 watt power supply.

The RAM slot does not have anything to do with the video card, maybe you mean the PCIe slot?

Without a better power supply you are pretty limited in what you can install.

Maybe a nVidia GT 430 would work or a Radeon 5450.

TRENDING THREADS