Your question

800-850$ Gaming Build. Need help on picking parts

Tags:
  • Build
  • Gaming
  • Systems
Last response: in Systems
August 5, 2012 3:42:40 AM

Hi everybody, Ive been looking for the past two weeks or so and I've decided to build a gaming pc. The problem is, I don't have any experience in picking out parts, however I do have a general idea of things. It would be great if you could help me find the components to build my first pc!

Approximate Purchase Date: In the next several weeks.

Budget Range: 800$-850$ After rebates (w/ free shipping)

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming and surfing the Internet. I will be playing Guild Wars 2, Diablo 3, and Minecraft. I want to max out graphics w/ a steady 40-60 fps

Are you buying a monitor: Yes.

Do you need to buy OS: No.

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: Newegg or amazon

Parts Preferences: Prefferably intel for CPU. I think I want an AMD Radeon 7850 for my GPU.

Overclocking: Possibly in the future.

SLI or Crossfire: Maybe

Your Monitor Resolution: 1900 x 1080

Additional Comments: Preferably some sort of Intel i5 for cpu. Also, I was wondering, if your CPU comes with integrated graphics, how are you supposed to dedicate the gpu you want to your pc? Can you buy a CPU w/o integrated graphics?

Thanks everybody!!

More about : 800 850 gaming build picking parts

August 5, 2012 4:50:33 AM

Reeally? 0 replies? Cmon help me out please
m
l
a b 4 Gaming
August 5, 2012 4:51:53 AM

It's only been 1 hr mate.
m
l
August 5, 2012 5:01:17 AM

zachmartin1202 said:
Also, I was wondering, if your CPU comes with integrated graphics, how are you supposed to dedicate the gpu you want to your pc? Can you buy a CPU w/o integrated graphics?

Just plug in your dedicated graphics card and plug your monitor into the card and then install the latest drivers for your graphics card, and yes you can buy a CPU without integrated graphics, but probably wont... http://ark.intel.com/products/family/59134/2nd-Generati... The i5-2x50 (the end "50") means no graphics and if you look have nothing listed under graphics.
m
l
!