Closed Solved

Hd 7750 issue

so i got the asus 7750. installed on computer hp p610f. no issues. went through the calibration yada yada yada. desktop background is beautiful. videos are crisp. diablo 3 (after a huge hiccup in their installer) ls working fine. here's my issue. most of my comp menus (ctrl+alt+del screen, start menu, control panel menu, security suite window etc) as well as all internet screens in firefox have no color in the background. nearly zero color at all. i see black letters just fine, some blue lettering, but most of the format coloring is absent. makes it nearly impossible to navigate. i switch to safari and i don't have this issue (but i'm partial to firefox and i need to be able to nav my system menus). . any idea what the issue is? i've gone through all the calibrations again and cant seem to fix the issue. i was told the integrated graphics would automatically be turned off once the bios was switched to pciex. help!
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about 7750 issue
  1. If it looks good in other programs, it is probably a setting in Firefox rather than an issue with your card. I also have a HD7750 at home, and use Firefox, and have seen no oddities. Go to Tools, Options, Content, and check your Colors settings. I have all three checkboxes selected.
  2. that may correct the firefox issue (hopefully), but why are all of my system menus void of color as well?
  3. Best answer
    Check your theme and/or color settings in Windows.
  4. pretty sure i did that too.. i'll recheck. may end up on the phone with asus or something :/
  5. for eff's sake. problem solved. super high contrast somehow got turned on. alt+left shift+print screen. cleared it up.
  6. Best answer selected by speedfreek.
  7. Great, glad it's working. And thanks.
  8. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Graphics