Savory Deviate Delight Q...

Just found the recipe for this - I had to stare at it in my bag for a minute
in disbelief. Got it off a random Ornery Plainstrider or Zhevra runner in
the Barrens. Would you sell it or use it? There are 2 at AH now, with 35
and 40 G buyouts - a LOT of money for an almost-16 Mage like me. Do the
actual delights sell well at the prices i see, i.e. 1.5 G for 5 at the AH?
I'm leaning toward selling the recipe, just wanted some feedback...

Pep

Pepperin wrote:
> Just found the recipe for this - I had to stare at it in my bag for a minute
> in disbelief. Got it off a random Ornery Plainstrider or Zhevra runner in
> the Barrens. Would you sell it or use it? There are 2 at AH now, with 35
> and 40 G buyouts - a LOT of money for an almost-16 Mage like me. Do the
> actual delights sell well at the prices i see, i.e. 1.5 G for 5 at the AH?
> I'm leaning toward selling the recipe, just wanted some feedback...

Congrats! My undead mage did some grinding in the Barrens last week
and collected the recipe twice. I put one in the bank and sent the
other to my wife's Tauren druid chick.

My wife's a real profession fiend so she'll get to the requisite
cooking and fishing skills in due time. My mage, however, has no use
for cooking or fishing (hasn't even learned the skills), so like you I
haven't decided what to do with it yet either.

Anyway, I have heard that stacks of the delicacy itself don't grab too
much on AH. People DO buy it, but apparently not for very much. This
is just what I've heard from folks on my realm. Selling the recipe
would be the quickest 40G a li'l lvl-16 mage can make.

i bought the recipe for 60s in AH (this noob...). and i use it just to
have it..
I tried to fish the deviat but its not 1/minute as said above! i have a
300 fishing skill (275+25from the pole) and the deviat drops like
20-30% of all fishs.. catching one fish / 30 secs (or above) so its 1
deviat every 2 minutes... its 20 in 40 minutes. i use them to eat them
and have fun (or just make some others happy...) i dont sell them.
i would sell the recipe if ur not goin to cook any time... but on my
server u dont get 10G... there r always like 4 or 5 patterns in AH..
start buyout at 8 gold or so

TRENDING THREADS