Sign in with
Your question

Windows 8 install forum

Last response: in Windows 8
January 27, 2013 11:10:28 AM

Hi Respected Everybody!

I've installed Windows 8 Pro in my Windows 7 PC from Installation Disk. All Compatibility Tests are Finished. While Installation Process is going to finished the Power has cut. UPS also down in few minutes. After cleared the power problem I tried to re-install the same. But, No use. It is advice me to take backup my all files and settings. It is not upgrade with all files and settings. Please help me. I've attached the two files:

1. The Image of Last step of Installation while power cut.

I've tried in some ways. But no use. Please help me to upgrade with all files and settings.

Thanks.

More about : windows install forum

a b $ Windows 7
January 27, 2013 11:26:39 AM

chozhagan said:
Hi Respected Everybody!

I've installed Windows 8 Pro in my Windows 7 PC from Installation Disk. All Compatibility Tests are Finished. While Installation Process is going to finished the Power has cut. UPS also down in few minutes. After cleared the power problem I tried to re-install the same. But, No use. It is advice me to take backup my all files and settings. It is not upgrade with all files and settings. Please help me. I've attached the two files:

1. The Image of Last step of Installation while power cut.

I've tried in some ways. But no use. Please help me to upgrade with all files and settings.

Thanks.

Did you select the upgrade option when you are going through the reinstallation steps?

You can also find more information HERE on what needs to be accomplished.
m
l
!