Solved

Is my fx 8350 cpu voltage too high ?

Hi, I was wondering is 1.392 volts too high for voltage on my cpu I've noticed voltage gets the hottest on my motherboard ? its clocked at 4.334 ghz.
7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about 8350 voltage high
  1. Best answer
    Woah, do you have auto overvoltage on? If so, turn it off and manually set it. Doesn't need to be that high.
  2. I don't think so my sabertooth 990fx R2.0 motherboard has an option for performance mode which puts it at that clock speed.
  3. Don't do that - turn it off. Never use that junk, never any good. If you want more performance, overclock it yourself - thats always the best thing to do, never use the onboard auto-overclock.
  4. alright thanks I figured that much
  5. when i put thge cpu on factory settings even though i bulit it it said BOOTMGR missing right before it could boot up (could never boot up again) now i gighly doubt it had anything to do with that but I reinstalled windows 7 and it worked fine but It would not install my gpu drivers and i could not get internet and sata drivers and usb 3.0 drivers there was soimething wrong with install i dont understand what happened all i did was format my C drive then reinstall windows. AND my 1TB drive is not sensed. please help
  6. Best answer selected by a39232.
  7. Remove all other drives except for boot, set speed to stock, reinstall windows, and all the drivers then reconnect all other drives
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Motherboards