Can this card Handle latest games in Ultra settings?

dude_101

Honorable
Jun 14, 2012
Hello,
Will the Nvidia Geforce GTX670m 1.5gb Handle the most recent games on ultra graphics settings with a 40+ fps

dude_101

Honorable
Jun 14, 2012
what card should I aim for at a relatively decent price that will run at 1920 1080 Ultra settings + good frames any thoughts. I'd be very greatful XD

Chairman Ray

Honorable
Jun 13, 2012
Short answer, not really

My suggestion is that you shouldn't be aiming for 40+ fps on ultra when playing on a laptop anyways. Laptops are pretty uncomfortable as it is to use for gaming. If top end laptops are in your budget, I would get a high end PC for gaming, and a mid range laptop that can play the newest games at mid settings.

Laptop gpus will never come close to their desktop gpus power of the same generation due to the fact that they are built to consume less energy and are smaller because it has to be put in a laptop and give the laptop some form of battery life, as that is what a laptop is for. as for the laptop gpus, the gtx 6xx laptop gpus are just rebranded 5xx, which unlike the desktop models, are completely different models.

ram1009

Distinguished
Where do people get the idea that laptop computers are the same as desktop computers only portable? If that were even close to true there'd no longer be any desktop computers. Never gonna happen.

Keanu Reeves

Honorable
Jun 11, 2012
If there's any way you can build a desktop instead of using a laptop, you'll get much better performance for a much more reasonable price.

kemperkipie

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2011
I think only SLI configurations in laptops can play at that settings.. Unless u're willing to spend over 2000 dollar for some sick laptop, u're better off with a desktop, and an extra laptop for school etc.