patch

Be sure to get your patch today. Oh and warriors and warlocks need to
re-allocate talent points.

--

Taffy is delicious.
13 answers Last reply

    > Oh and warriors and warlocks need to
    re-allocate talent points.

    I just hope that I dont login and find all my points have been reset.
    They
    better give us a choice to reset them or not. I am not sure if I can
    remeber where all
    my points have been put since I have not played my 60 Warrior in a
    while.

    > Are they actually doing it today?

    Yes, it is today !!

    > Maybe they'll finally fix error 132!!!

    I have heard that it has fixed allot of peoples 132 errors on the test
    server.

    "flame_thrower" <skankyxwhore400@charter.net> wrote in message
    > Be sure to get your patch today. Oh and warriors and warlocks need to
    > re-allocate talent points.

    And if trouble d/l'ing directly from blizz, can be d/l'ed from either of
    these...according to forum postings...

    http://www.fileplanet.com/150253/150000/fileinfo/World-of-Warcraft-Patch-v1.6.0-
    or
    http://files.filefront.com/WoW_1514449_to_160_enUS_patchexe/;3939920;/fileinfo.html

    Phlip

    Are they actually doing it today? Finally...

    "flame_thrower" <skankyxwhore400@charter.net> wrote in message
    > Be sure to get your patch today. Oh and warriors and warlocks need to
    > re-allocate talent points.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Taffy is delicious.

    "flame_thrower" <skankyxwhore400@charter.net> wrote in message
    > Be sure to get your patch today. Oh and warriors and warlocks need to
    > re-allocate talent points.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Taffy is delicious.

    I sure hope they don't undo all my warrior talent points. Every time I spec
    for Mortal Strike I have to re-buy the skill from the warrior trainer. Are
    they going to give me 4g to pay for that? Somehow I doubt it...

    In article <1121188201.278226.293850@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
    nvrsbr <abryant1@shaw.ca> wrote:

    > > Are they actually doing it today?
    >
    > Yes, it is today !!

    Have they killed AutoTravel?

    ___
    Neil
    aka HighVis

    "Diaboyos" <diaboyos@aafa.net> wrote in message

    > "flame_thrower" <skankyxwhore400@charter.net> wrote in message
    > > Be sure to get your patch today. Oh and warriors and warlocks need to
    > > re-allocate talent points.
    > >

    > Maybe they'll finally fix error 132!!!

    Nope, error 132 still alive and well. But for the first time ever for me
    the error reporting actually worked!

    Any idea when the 1.6 patch be available for EU servers?

    --

    "Know who you are, Be what you know"
    --LordSpike

    "LordSpike" <lord_spike@yahoo.com> wrote:
    > Any idea when the 1.6 patch be available for EU servers?

    Tomorrow morning is espected.

    Or stay awake for 5 hours and tell us if the servers go down :)

    CU

    René

    Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB

    >> Maybe they'll finally fix error 132!!!
    >>
    > Nope, error 132 still alive and well. But for the first time ever for me
    > the error reporting actually worked!

    Never had a 132 but reporting should have worked from day 1.

    > >> Maybe they'll finally fix error 132!!!
    > >>
    > > Nope, error 132 still alive and well. But for the first time ever for
    me
    > > the error reporting actually worked!
    > >

    > Never had a 132 but reporting should have worked from day 1.
    >
    > LOL that's what I thought too, but apparently the error reporting doesn't
    work for thousands of people.

Warcraft Games Delicious Video Games