Computer Public Address

Have windows xp. Want to monitor phone calls where i have been put on hold.
Windows sound recorder works. can I use the mic to play on my speakers,
what the telephone is playing?
2 answers Last reply
More about computer public address

    That depends on your hardware and software package. Generally though, you do
    not want mic play back in speakers since that leads to feedback. The
    exception is you're using headphones.

    Check your documentation.

    --
    Walter Clayton

    "nvslater" <nvslater@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Have windows xp. Want to monitor phone calls where i have been put on
    > hold.
    > Windows sound recorder works. can I use the mic to play on my speakers,
    > what the telephone is playing?

    Yes, it takes less time to try, than your post took to write.

    "nvslater" <nvslater@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Have windows xp. Want to monitor phone calls where i have been put on
    hold.
    > Windows sound recorder works. can I use the mic to play on my speakers,
    > what the telephone is playing?

Configuration Computers Windows XP