  • Configuration
  • Computers
  • Windows XP
May 9, 2005 9:30:05 PM

Have windows xp. Want to monitor phone calls where i have been put on hold.
Windows sound recorder works. can I use the mic to play on my speakers,
what the telephone is playing?

More about : computer public address

Anonymous
May 10, 2005 1:20:29 AM

That depends on your hardware and software package. Generally though, you do
not want mic play back in speakers since that leads to feedback. The
exception is you're using headphones.

Check your documentation.

--
Walter Clayton

"nvslater" <nvslater@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Have windows xp. Want to monitor phone calls where i have been put on
> hold.
> Windows sound recorder works. can I use the mic to play on my speakers,
> what the telephone is playing?
May 10, 2005 11:19:07 PM

Yes, it takes less time to try, than your post took to write.

!