user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

I'm needing some keyboard shortcuts for applying styles. Do any
already exist within Word 2000? Specificially --

Default paragraph font --
Normal style --
Heading 1 style --
Heading 4 style --

Thanks!

<*((((><{
Fishy@Ocean.Net

On Mon, 09 May 2005 19:54:02 -0700, "<*(((><{" <Fishy@Ocean.Net>
wrote:

> I'm needing some keyboard shortcuts for applying styles. Do any
>already exist within Word 2000? Specificially --
>
>Default paragraph font --
>Normal style --
>Heading 1 style --
>Heading 4 style --

Normal style is Ctrl-Shift-N, but I'm afraid I don't know the
others.

You might have better luck in m.p.word.newusers.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/
"I feel a wave of morning sickness coming on, and I want to
be standing on your mother's grave when it hits."