My radeon is very wierd HELP

i have been looking for a long time but when i try to install the driver it says installation complete (warnings occurred during installation) view log for details and from there i click finish and nothing happens if i go to display adapters its not there ( by the way its a radeon hd 6670) i do not know what to do please help
10 answers Last reply
More about radeon wierd help
  1. What is your system specs?
  2. Have you tried to complete remove any previous graphics drivers and then re-install the 6670 drivers?
  3. jesse154 said:
    i have been looking for a long time but when i try to install the driver it says installation complete (warnings occurred during installation) view log for details and from there i click finish and nothing happens if i go to display adapters its not there ( by the way its a radeon hd 6670) i do not know what to do please help

AMD FX-4100 3.6GHz:AMD Radeon HD 6670 1GB:480W:DDR3 1333 4x2gb
  4. Engima said:
    Have you tried to complete remove any previous graphics drivers and then re-install the 6670 drivers?

when ever i put the disk in i clicked uninstall
  5. Don't use the disk for amd drivers. Use the websites AMD drivers.

Download your appropriate drivers here:
    http://support.amd.com/us/Pages/AMDSupportHub.aspx
  6. fantastik250 said:
    Don't use the disk for amd drivers. Use the websites AMD drivers.

Download your appropriate drivers here:
    http://support.amd.com/us/Pages/AMDSupportHub.aspx

i did i also made sure the card was correctly put in there it was i the fan works but it still said "installation complete (warnings occurred during installation) view log for details". I have no idea what i am doing wrong please help
  7. So what does the log say?
  8. So what does the log say?[/quote now that i read it better my computer doesnt read that the card is there its not in the display manager
  9. Do you have another PCI-E slot that you can use?
  10. fantastik250 said:
    Do you have another PCI-E slot that you can use?

no.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Radeon Graphics