As if millions of mages suddenly cried out...

Apparently patch 1.6.0 comes with a shiny new polymorph bug that causes
sheeped opponents to regain total control (movement, spellcasting, etc)
in sheep form. It only happens in certain circumstances, but it
happens reliably, and many people have encountered it already today.

Here's the most heated thread about the problem:

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?FN=wow-general&T=3988651&P=1

There is blue "we're looking into it" response on page 10.

Pretty bumming information for me because I rolled an undead mage
specifically for Battlegrounds, and I was planning to take him into
Warsong for the first time this week (now level 26).

yep this bug is true and as a priest i find it useful. will make full use of
it while i can

--

"Josh Mayfield" <ultibloo-usenet@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Apparently patch 1.6.0 comes with a shiny new polymorph bug that causes
> sheeped opponents to regain total control (movement, spellcasting, etc)
> in sheep form. It only happens in certain circumstances, but it
> happens reliably, and many people have encountered it already today.
>
> Here's the most heated thread about the problem:
>
> http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?FN=wow-general&T=3988651&P=1
>
> There is blue "we're looking into it" response on page 10.
>
> Pretty bumming information for me because I rolled an undead mage
> specifically for Battlegrounds, and I was planning to take him into
> Warsong for the first time this week (now level 26).

Grant

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2004

"Mathew Parkin" <mathewp@agsd.com.au> wrote in message
> yep this bug is true and as a priest i find it useful. will make full use of
> it while i can
>
> --

So as a sheep do you still have the super-health regeneration rate?

Grant wrote:
> "Mathew Parkin" <mathewp@agsd.com.au> wrote in message
> > yep this bug is true and as a priest i find it useful. will make full use of
> > it while i can
>
> So as a sheep do you still have the super-health regeneration rate?

Yes. It actually makes getting sheeped a buff.

how do you get sheeped in the battlegrounds if not by your enemy?
thought it couldn't be cast on friendly targets

wolfing wrote:
> how do you get sheeped in the battlegrounds if not by your enemy?
> thought it couldn't be cast on friendly targets

I meant it's an _unintentional_ buff.

You can do everything you normally can, but in addition you get the
sheep's sup-r-fast regeneration abilities. The guy who polymorphed you
actually did you a favor.