Any links to DL the 1.6.0 patch (EU)?

The Blizzard Downloader hasn't downloaded anything for half an hour... and I
couldn't find any links to download directly. Any help?

TIA

--

"Know who you are, Be what you know"
--LordSpike

    i think the realms arent online and the patch cannot be downloaded till
    then...

    now u can download with blizzards downloader (since 20 mins or so)

    maxnews01@web.de wrote:
    > i think the realms arent online and the patch cannot be downloaded
    > till then...

    Downloading the patch during the weekly maintenance usually works like a
    charm. No such luck today though.

    desktop at home dot se

    i have the same problem, and i also cannot connect to their web site. they
    must have huge lag problems , lol

    "LordSpike" <lord_spike@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
    > The Blizzard Downloader hasn't downloaded anything for half an hour... and
    > couldn't find any links to download directly. Any help?
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > --
    >
    > "Know who you are, Be what you know"
    > --LordSpike

    me three:o)

    Desktop schreef:
    > maxnews01@web.de wrote:
    >
    >>i think the realms arent online and the patch cannot be downloaded
    >>till then...
    >

    > Downloading the patch during the weekly maintenance usually works like a
    > charm. No such luck today though.

    It's working! I am getting the (EU) patch in! 58.12KB, it stopped
    though. It is going again, up to about 800KB now! This is going well!

    Thomas
    --
    Life is like a videogame with no chance to win - ATR

    How long does a weekly maintainance take??

    I remember the server shutting down exactly 10,5 hours ago...

    "Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden> wrote in message
    > maxnews01@web.de wrote:
    >> i think the realms arent online and the patch cannot be downloaded
    >> till then...
    >
    > Downloading the patch during the weekly maintenance usually works like a
    > charm. No such luck today though.
    >
    > desktop at home dot se

    You lucky one ;)
    Can you upload it somewhere once you have it? or start edonkey or something
    like this ?

    Lordfire schreef:
    > You lucky one ;)
    > Can you upload it somewhere once you have it? or start edonkey or something
    > like this ?

    I'll keep the BitTorrent loader running for as long as I see fit.

    I want to enter the world also however, and I don't know how well the
    two work together.

    Thomas

    > "Thomas J. Boschloo" <nospam@hccnet.nl> wrote in message
    >
    >>Desktop schreef:

    >>>Downloading the patch during the weekly maintenance usually works like a
    >>>charm. No such luck today though.
    >>
    >>It's working! I am getting the (EU) patch in! 58.12KB, it stopped
    >>though. It is going again, up to about 800KB now! This is going well!
    >>
    >>Thomas
    >>--
    >>Life is like a videogame with no chance to win - ATR

    --
    Life is like a videogame with no chance to win - ATR

    Thanks ! ;)

    > Lordfire schreef:
    >> You lucky one ;)
    >> Can you upload it somewhere once you have it? or start edonkey or
    >> something
    >> like this ?
    >
    > I'll keep the BitTorrent loader running for as long as I see fit.
    >
    > I want to enter the world also however, and I don't know how well the
    > two work together.
    >
    > Thomas
    >
    >> "Thomas J. Boschloo" <nospam@hccnet.nl> wrote in message

    >>>It's working! I am getting the (EU) patch in! 58.12KB, it stopped
    >>>though. It is going again, up to about 800KB now! This is going well!
    >>>
    >>>Thomas
    >>>--
    >>>Life is like a videogame with no chance to win - ATR
    >>

    > --
    > Life is like a videogame with no chance to win - ATR

    I uploaded for a while (800kb) and then my internet connection went
    dead. The software also complained about not being able to connect to
    the tracker. I think the problem is not that nobody shares their
    torrent, but that Blizzard has not seeded enough trackers for it!

    I'm leaving this sad world now :-( Enter WoW! :-) [gonna fry me some
    frostmane hunters!]

    I rebooted to be able to post this,
    Thomas

    Lordfire schreef:
    > Thanks ! ;)
    >

    > "Thomas J. Boschloo" <nospam@hccnet.nl> wrote in message
    >
    >>Lordfire schreef:
    >>
    >>>You lucky one ;)
    >>>Can you upload it somewhere once you have it? or start edonkey or
    >>>something
    >>>like this ?
    >>
    >>I'll keep the BitTorrent loader running for as long as I see fit.
    >>
    >>I want to enter the world also however, and I don't know how well the
    >>two work together.
    >>
    >>Thomas
    >>

    >>>"Thomas J. Boschloo" <nospam@hccnet.nl> wrote in message

    >>--
    >>Life is like a videogame with no chance to win - ATR

    --
    Life is like a videogame with no chance to win - ATR

    I dont know if this will help but have you disabled your Firewall by any
    chance....that should speed things up a bit.

    "zaphod" <flop@verb.com> wrote in message
    > me three:o)
    >
    > "Naam" <neper@nepdenpe.ne> wrote in message
    >>i have the same problem, and i also cannot connect to their web site. they
    >>must have huge lag problems , lol
    >>

    >> "LordSpike" <lord_spike@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
    >>> The Blizzard Downloader hasn't downloaded anything for half an hour...
    >>> and I
    >>> couldn't find any links to download directly. Any help?
    >>>
    >>> TIA
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>>
    >>> "Know who you are, Be what you know"
    >>> --LordSpike