Any links to DL the 1.6.0 patch (EU)?

The Blizzard Downloader hasn't downloaded anything for half an hour... and I
couldn't find any links to download directly. Any help?

TIA

--

"Know who you are, Be what you know"
--LordSpike

i think the realms arent online and the patch cannot be downloaded till
then...

now u can download with blizzards downloader (since 20 mins or so)

desktop

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2004

maxnews01@web.de wrote:
> i think the realms arent online and the patch cannot be downloaded
> till then...

Downloading the patch during the weekly maintenance usually works like a
charm. No such luck today though.

desktop at home dot se

i have the same problem, and i also cannot connect to their web site. they
must have huge lag problems , lol

"LordSpike" <lord_spike@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
> The Blizzard Downloader hasn't downloaded anything for half an hour... and
> couldn't find any links to download directly. Any help?
>
> TIA
>
> --
>
> "Know who you are, Be what you know"
> --LordSpike

zaphod

me three:eek:)

Desktop schreef:
> maxnews01@web.de wrote:
>
>>i think the realms arent online and the patch cannot be downloaded
>>till then...
>

> Downloading the patch during the weekly maintenance usually works like a
> charm. No such luck today though.

It's working! I am getting the (EU) patch in! 58.12KB, it stopped
though. It is going again, up to about 800KB now! This is going well!

Thomas
--
Life is like a videogame with no chance to win - ATR

How long does a weekly maintainance take??

I remember the server shutting down exactly 10,5 hours ago...

"Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden> wrote in message
> maxnews01@web.de wrote:
>> i think the realms arent online and the patch cannot be downloaded
>> till then...
>
> Downloading the patch during the weekly maintenance usually works like a
> charm. No such luck today though.
>
> desktop at home dot se

You lucky one ;)
Can you upload it somewhere once you have it? or start edonkey or something
like this ?

Lordfire schreef:
> You lucky one ;)
> Can you upload it somewhere once you have it? or start edonkey or something
> like this ?

I'll keep the BitTorrent loader running for as long as I see fit.

I want to enter the world also however, and I don't know how well the
two work together.

Thomas

> "Thomas J. Boschloo" <nospam@hccnet.nl> wrote in message
>
>>Desktop schreef:

>>>Downloading the patch during the weekly maintenance usually works like a
>>>charm. No such luck today though.
>>
>>It's working! I am getting the (EU) patch in! 58.12KB, it stopped
>>though. It is going again, up to about 800KB now! This is going well!
>>
>>Thomas
>>--
>>Life is like a videogame with no chance to win - ATR

--
Life is like a videogame with no chance to win - ATR

Thanks ! ;)

> Lordfire schreef:
>> You lucky one ;)
>> Can you upload it somewhere once you have it? or start edonkey or
>> something
>> like this ?
>
> I'll keep the BitTorrent loader running for as long as I see fit.
>
> I want to enter the world also however, and I don't know how well the
> two work together.
>
> Thomas
>
>> "Thomas J. Boschloo" <nospam@hccnet.nl> wrote in message

>>>It's working! I am getting the (EU) patch in! 58.12KB, it stopped
>>>though. It is going again, up to about 800KB now! This is going well!
>>>
>>>Thomas
>>>--
>>>Life is like a videogame with no chance to win - ATR
>>

> --
> Life is like a videogame with no chance to win - ATR

I uploaded for a while (800kb) and then my internet connection went
dead. The software also complained about not being able to connect to
the tracker. I think the problem is not that nobody shares their
torrent, but that Blizzard has not seeded enough trackers for it!

I'm leaving this sad world now :-( Enter WoW! :) [gonna fry me some
frostmane hunters!]

I rebooted to be able to post this,
Thomas

Lordfire schreef:
> Thanks ! ;)
>

> "Thomas J. Boschloo" <nospam@hccnet.nl> wrote in message
>
>>Lordfire schreef:
>>
>>>You lucky one ;)
>>>Can you upload it somewhere once you have it? or start edonkey or
>>>something
>>>like this ?
>>
>>I'll keep the BitTorrent loader running for as long as I see fit.
>>
>>I want to enter the world also however, and I don't know how well the
>>two work together.
>>
>>Thomas
>>

>>>"Thomas J. Boschloo" <nospam@hccnet.nl> wrote in message

>>--
>>Life is like a videogame with no chance to win - ATR

--
Life is like a videogame with no chance to win - ATR

I dont know if this will help but have you disabled your Firewall by any
chance....that should speed things up a bit.