Nokia 8210 - Logo

Hi,

Can anyone help me .... Just got given a used 8210... It has a personal
Logo on the Front Screen when the phone is switched on. How can I get rid
of that & just have Suppliers Name displayed......

Thanks..
3 answers Last reply
More about nokia 8210 logo

    "David Williams" <howly.williams@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Can anyone help me .... Just got given a used 8210... It has a personal
    > Logo on the Front Screen when the phone is switched on. How can I get rid
    > of that & just have Suppliers Name displayed......
    >
    > Thanks..

    Email me you phone number (including your country code) and I'll send a
    blank logo with no op address in it ;-)

    Cheers,

    Dave

    "David Williams" <howly.williams@btopenworld.com> wrote in message news:<cfkc80$pk8$1@hercules.btinternet.com>...

    > Can anyone help me .... Just got given a used 8210... It has a personal
    > Logo on the Front Screen when the phone is switched on. How can I get rid
    > of that & just have Suppliers Name displayed......

    We can suggest to have a look at Oxygen Phone Manager II (
    http://www.opm-2.com/ ). You can change operator, startup and caller
    group logos for this phone even with trial version, using powerful
    built-in Logo Editor.

    If you will have any questions and/or suggestions, concerning our
    software functionality, feel free to ask them on our official forum
    http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

    Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    info@oxygensoftware.com
    http://www.opm-2.com/
    http://www.oxygensoftware.com/

    "David Williams" <howly.williams@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Can anyone help me .... Just got given a used 8210... It has a personal
    > Logo on the Front Screen when the phone is switched on. How can I get
    rid
    > of that & just have Suppliers Name displayed......

    What network are you using..? If on Orange, sending the word RESTORE to
    377 sometimes (but not always..!) works.

    Ivor

Nokia Phones