Nokia 8210 - Logo

Last response: in Brands
August 14, 2004 10:42:08 AM

Hi,

Can anyone help me .... Just got given a used 8210... It has a personal
Logo on the Front Screen when the phone is switched on. How can I get rid
of that & just have Suppliers Name displayed......

Thanks..

More about : nokia 8210 logo

Anonymous
August 14, 2004 10:46:44 PM

"David Williams" <howly.williams@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone help me .... Just got given a used 8210... It has a personal
> Logo on the Front Screen when the phone is switched on. How can I get rid
> of that & just have Suppliers Name displayed......
>
> Thanks..

Email me you phone number (including your country code) and I'll send a
blank logo with no op address in it ;-)

Cheers,

Dave
Anonymous
August 18, 2004 8:22:57 AM

"David Williams" <howly.williams@btopenworld.com> wrote in message news:<cfkc80$pk8$1@hercules.btinternet.com>...

> Can anyone help me .... Just got given a used 8210... It has a personal
> Logo on the Front Screen when the phone is switched on. How can I get rid
> of that & just have Suppliers Name displayed......

We can suggest to have a look at Oxygen Phone Manager II (
http://www.opm-2.com/ ). You can change operator, startup and caller
group logos for this phone even with trial version, using powerful
built-in Logo Editor.

If you will have any questions and/or suggestions, concerning our
software functionality, feel free to ask them on our official forum
http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
info@oxygensoftware.com
http://www.opm-2.com/
http://www.oxygensoftware.com/
Anonymous
August 18, 2004 7:04:07 PM

"David Williams" <howly.williams@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone help me .... Just got given a used 8210... It has a personal
> Logo on the Front Screen when the phone is switched on. How can I get
rid
> of that & just have Suppliers Name displayed......

What network are you using..? If on Orange, sending the word RESTORE to
377 sometimes (but not always..!) works.

Ivor
!