Nvidia graphics card not recognized on BIOS

crazycoot

Honorable
Jun 15, 2012
Greetings, i just put together a new Desktop pc and after loading windows 7 and motherboard drivers i am trying to install GeForce GTX 460 drivers. However, when i try to install there is an error that says, "this graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardware." I stayed up until two this morning reading other posts to try and fix. They did not work. I made sure to disable or uninstall the onboard VGA information, trying both still did not work. I tried plugging the VGA cable into the cards adapter but i got a black screen and was unable to do anything. I tried installing a Radeon HD 2800 graphics card but that one did not even pull up the screen with just the VGA plugged into the motherboard. I have a M4A88TD-V EVO/USB3 motherboard. A AMD Phenom II x6 1075t processor. I downloaded the newest drivers for my motherboard. I tried downloading the newest drivers for the graphics card, BUT TO NO AVAIL. Does anyone have any more suggestions? Thank you so much for your time.

If your getting an error saying it couldn't find compatible graphics hardware for the driver, either you downloaded the wrong driver or the card isn't plugged in or isn't all the way into the slot or the pci-e power connector for the psu is dead, or the card is completely dead, which I doubt.

Is this a used gtx460?