Closed Solved

My PSU gives 320W supply. Can I use Radeon HD 6670 with it?

My PC is "HP 6200 Pro Microtower".
I just want to know if it can support the Radeon HD 6670?
If not, which is the best Graphics card it can support?

Thanks in advance. :)
9 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about 320w supply radeon 6670
  1. Best answer
    yes, that gpu can maximum feed 280w so you'll be fine but do not overclock anything.
  2. Thanks a lot for the postive reply! :)
    But on the Official Site
    (http://www.amd.com/us/products/desktop/graphics/amd-radeon-hd-6000/hd-6670/pages/amd-radeon-hd-6670-overview.aspx#3),
    it says that HD 6670 requires at least 400W...
    So, are you sure my PC will be able to handle that? :(
  3. my friend runs one with a 300 watt just fine
  4. Thanks Guys! :)
    Going to buy the 6670! :)
  5. no, the vendor website states those recommendation for safety purpose, believe me you'll be fine at all.
  6. Best answer selected by abhi19nav.
  7. Low quality powersupplies may not produce the power they're rate at so hardware requirements are at a higher output then necessary. If money isn't an issue you should get a HD 7750. They are almost twice as fast and only cost $110. It uses less power, so in the end you won't have to upgrade sooner and you'll save on power usage, also overclock well if you'd be into that.
  8. Low quality powersupplies may not produce the power they're rated at so hardware requirements are usually recommended at a higher output then necessary. If money isn't an issue you should get a HD 7750. They are almost twice as fast and only cost $110. They also use less power, so in the end you won't have to upgrade sooner and you'll save on power usage. They also overclock well if you'd be into that.
  9. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon Support Hewlett Packard HD Graphics