  • Voice Mail
Last response: in Brands
Share
August 14, 2004 2:08:07 PM

Hi,

Does someone know if it's possible to configure the number of rings
before the phone goes to voice mail ?
If so, how do you do it?
I have a 6310i

Thanks

More about : voice mail 6310i

Anonymous
August 14, 2004 9:57:06 PM

"none" <none@none.fr> wrote in message
news:p an.2004.08.14.08.08.07.610486@none.fr...
> Hi,
>
> Does someone know if it's possible to configure the number of rings
> before the phone goes to voice mail ?
> If so, how do you do it?
> I have a 6310i

This is a network feature not a phone feature. Contact your network/SP.

It may or may not be possible depending on what network you are on and
whether you are on PAYG or contract. AFAIK no PAYG account permits this.
(Before anyone comes up and says the 6310i was never available on PAYG, I
know this but for all I know the OP could have put a PAYG SIM in it.)

Ivor
Anonymous
August 14, 2004 10:45:03 PM

"none" <none@none.fr> wrote in message
news:p an.2004.08.14.08.08.07.610486@none.fr...
> Hi,
>
> Does someone know if it's possible to configure the number of rings
> before the phone goes to voice mail ?
> If so, how do you do it?
> I have a 6310i
>
> Thanks

Just ring up your phone provider as they can do it at there end.

Cheers,

Dave
August 15, 2004 12:15:01 AM

On 14 Aug 2004, Ivor Jones wrote

> "none" <none@none.fr> wrote in message
> news:p an.2004.08.14.08.08.07.610486@none.fr...
>> Hi,
>>
>> Does someone know if it's possible to configure the number of
>> rings before the phone goes to voice mail ?
>> If so, how do you do it?
>> I have a 6310i
>
> This is a network feature not a phone feature. Contact your
> network/SP.
>
> It may or may not be possible depending on what network you are on
> and whether you are on PAYG or contract. AFAIK no PAYG account
> permits this. (Before anyone comes up and says the 6310i was never
> available on PAYG, I know this but for all I know the OP could
> have put a PAYG SIM in it.)

I purchased a 6310i SIM-free phone specifically for use on Virgin PAYG.
(Suits me perfectly.)

--
Cheers,
Harvey

Harvey Van Sickle wrote:

> I purchased a 6310i SIM-free phone specifically for use on Virgin
PAYG.
> (Suits me perfectly.)

It's a nice handset. I'm shocked they still go for more than USD$300
from Expansys. I have one of them in my office somewhere. It's what I
take with me as a spare when I travel. It's a fantastic phone.

To the original poster -

The code to set Voicemail divert time is *61*.

Consult google for some examples. The first one I saw was this:

http://www.howardforums.com/archive/topic/364632-1.html
!