voice mail - 6310i

Hi,

Does someone know if it's possible to configure the number of rings
before the phone goes to voice mail ?
If so, how do you do it?
I have a 6310i

Thanks
4 answers Last reply
More about voice mail 6310i

    "none" <none@none.fr> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Does someone know if it's possible to configure the number of rings
    > before the phone goes to voice mail ?
    > If so, how do you do it?
    > I have a 6310i

    This is a network feature not a phone feature. Contact your network/SP.

    It may or may not be possible depending on what network you are on and
    whether you are on PAYG or contract. AFAIK no PAYG account permits this.
    (Before anyone comes up and says the 6310i was never available on PAYG, I
    know this but for all I know the OP could have put a PAYG SIM in it.)

    Ivor

    "none" <none@none.fr> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Does someone know if it's possible to configure the number of rings
    > before the phone goes to voice mail ?
    > If so, how do you do it?
    > I have a 6310i
    >
    > Thanks

    Just ring up your phone provider as they can do it at there end.

    Cheers,

    Dave

    On 14 Aug 2004, Ivor Jones wrote

    > "none" <none@none.fr> wrote in message
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Does someone know if it's possible to configure the number of
    >> rings before the phone goes to voice mail ?
    >> If so, how do you do it?
    >> I have a 6310i
    >
    > This is a network feature not a phone feature. Contact your
    > network/SP.
    >
    > It may or may not be possible depending on what network you are on
    > and whether you are on PAYG or contract. AFAIK no PAYG account
    > permits this. (Before anyone comes up and says the 6310i was never
    > available on PAYG, I know this but for all I know the OP could
    > have put a PAYG SIM in it.)

    I purchased a 6310i SIM-free phone specifically for use on Virgin PAYG.
    (Suits me perfectly.)

    --
    Cheers,
    Harvey

    Harvey Van Sickle wrote:

    > I purchased a 6310i SIM-free phone specifically for use on Virgin
    PAYG.
    > (Suits me perfectly.)

    It's a nice handset. I'm shocked they still go for more than USD$300
    from Expansys. I have one of them in my office somewhere. It's what I
    take with me as a spare when I travel. It's a fantastic phone.

    To the original poster -

    The code to set Voicemail divert time is *61*.

    Consult google for some examples. The first one I saw was this:

    http://www.howardforums.com/archive/topic/364632-1.html

Nokia Configuration Voice Mail