Problems with new build

when I first booted up my newly home built PC, after we got done installing Windows 7, it blue screened saying "Display driver error" and then we took out the gpu and then restarted it and it wouldnt get to the boot screen and then it restarted and it said on the picture below. and after that it went into an infinite boot loop and wouldnt stop uneless I turned it off manually. And the same screen below would keep on popping up after restart.
i have a Z77 Sabertooth, 3570k i5 cpu, Ibhad the gts 8800 but It was from an old build so It had problems.

We think it is the power source but it wouldnt make since because we wouldve known right away if it was it wouldnt even have started at first.

Please help I really need this comp ASAP! Thanks for the help.
3 answers Last reply
More about problems build
  1. Exilary6661 said:
    when I first booted up my newly home built PC, after we got done installing Windows 7, it blue screened saying "Display driver error" and then we took out the gpu and then restarted it and it wouldnt get to the boot screen and then it restarted and it said on the picture below. and after that it went into an infinite boot loop and wouldnt stop uneless I turned it off manually. And the same screen below would keep on popping up after restart.
    i have a Z77 Sabertooth, 3570k i5 cpu, Ibhad the gts 8800 but It was from an old build so It had problems.

We think it is the power source but it wouldnt make since because we wouldve known right away if it was it wouldnt even have started at first.

Please help I really need this comp ASAP! Thanks for the help.

Hard to know what you are asking, as the referenced picture directs to a 404 not found error. However, to me it sounds like bad RAM. By chance, is the RAM you have installed faster than 1333? If so, there's your problem...
    Intel chipsets sometimes claim to support faster RAM, but it's an OVER-clock speed. Which means you need slower RAM to enter the manual timings in the BIOS. Which means, what good is the faster RAM exactly?
  2. yeah it was the RAM, the voltages on the RAM were to high. Thanks again.
Ask a new question

Read More

Homebuilt New Build Systems