Anywho this has presented me with some interesting propositions and logistical errors.
I will elaborate to those who dont have an idea what those could be! The first being I believe I need to use a board that can support pci-e 3.0. The second being that in order to use pci-e 3.0 I have read I need to use an ivy bridge model cpu.
Now I am wanting to be cost effective for power here and I still need some parts like I dont know THE REST OF THE COMPUTER..I can make some savings if needed by taking ram and a psu from another computer, but i really would like to avoid having to do this.
Please take in mind I need to drop 100 on the os i want.
I have another option that I can do stand alone or with previous brought up cost saving method which is i can do some upgrading in 2-4 months but i would like a working computer that is using the ivy bridge and 670 before then only upgrading and adding on some minor changes like ie a case, some slight more ram, a diff psu, and etc.
Again to be clear i have 1000$us and i want to make sure i dont bottle neck the gpu in any way not even slightly. I want to make sure the thing runs. I also need to make sure i can afford it in an entire running computer form. I can provide more information!
ANY HELP WOULD BE SO AMAZING RIGHT NOW I WOULD BE FOREVER GRATEFUL!!!
A side note I would like to do some over clocking so Im not sure how much that changes things.
I can reuse the psu its a 650 watt cosair, and i can use around 4 gigs of ram i believe but i still need a mother board... a case etc
worst case scenario i could replace the mother board, graphics, and cpu in my other computer cramming it in the stuffy case. But my end goal was to have 2 working computers and not really do an upgrade. if needed though i guess i can. Just I want to play some games at complete max, Mainly upcoming for pc Darksouls, and wow(which dosnt take much). Possibly though getting into more games like bf3 and want to over clock a bit and a stuffy case is not good for that
nor am i sure if my psu can handle it (it should just want to double check)
I can probably afford this if i went with the just doing an upgrade path. Just need to know if its really worth it, compared to my other options, and how much i need to worry about cooling in my fairly stuffy case, along with can a 650 cosair psu support all that.
I could reuse it for a while with no worries. I cant find the link for it but i believe it was a professional series had a blue light you could turn on in it and 48 volts total i believe.
Some complete builds would be very nice! =) again i would rather part my old comp for a long while if needed to get significantly better parts for gaming if its barely an improvement in gaming I would gladly consider dropping it but to me a 10% or so in gamming is something that matters, cause its adds up and will eventually catch up to you later down the road and earlier then if you got a better component!
Ty very much for your replies I can use all the help i could take right now! =)
double edit: I would also like to say i have decided to spread this process out till around christmas so if i could have a list of better parts or more things i could get with out adding a ton on around 500 dollars more wiggle room. I'm looking for good quality test pieces not just things that match the bill for cheaper. I want it to be built from d*** reliable parts if possible and things that can overclock reliably and easily. More =better but so does quality
Edit: Again i would like to know about roughly what computers performance gaming wise shall be?
Very very good.
Check out the benchmarks in this review.
The CPU used in the benchmarking build is better than yours, but since they are both very very equal when it comes to performance in games, you shouldn't really expect any lower FPS at all with your 3570K.