Solved

Getting Monitor Speakers to work

I bought a viewsonic model # VS13818 monitor. The monitor is working great, and i really have no problems there. What is a problem is the fact that the speakers will not work. last night they were working fine, watching movies playing games, all great. today, i can't hear a thing. the skype load sound plays, and the volume adjust noise plays, but nothing else. I really want to get them working but have no idea what to do. the pc it is plugged into is custom, built by me (i work as a hardware engineer). Not satisfied with what i current know i opened up the monitor, all connections are good, speakers in great shape, i also checked all pc connections, all of which were perfect. The motherboard I am using has realtek HD audio for all audio inputs, and this monitor uses SRS Premium sound. My guess is that i need to work on the drivers, but would like a second opinion, and a little instruction on what specifically to do.

and yes i know this does not have to do with AMD, there is no subsection for monitor questions
2 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about getting monitor speakers work
  1. Best answer
    Check your sound settings in control panel and RT audio manager.
  2. Best answer selected by flamingswordsman.
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon Speakers Monitors Graphics