folders to remember VIEWS setting...

I want to be able to make windows explorer remember the view settings I have
for my folders. For example I would like some to be in thumbnail and some to
be in list and remain that way.

How do I achieve this?

Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about folders remember views setting

    Opps.. found the answer... kellys site line 2

    a registry setting

    "Kenny S" <hotmail@coldmail.com> wrote in message
    >I want to be able to make windows explorer remember the view settings I
    >have
    > for my folders. For example I would like some to be in thumbnail and some
    > to be in list and remain that way.
    >
    > How do I achieve this?
    >
    > Thanks

    In Control Panel select Folder options.
    On the View tab
    Check the box for "Remember each folders view settings"

    Regards
    Mark Dormer

    "Kenny S" <hotmail@coldmail.com> wrote in message
    > I want to be able to make windows explorer remember the view settings I
    have
    > for my folders. For example I would like some to be in thumbnail and some
    > be in list and remain that way.
    >
    > How do I achieve this?
    >
    > Thanks

Configuration Windows Explorer Microsoft Customization Windows XP