  • At&T
  • Internet Service Providers
Last response: in Network Providers
August 23, 2005 1:27:00 AM

....incoming text messages?

Used to get them free on AT&T; Having to change to a Cingular plan,
and I get a ton of news blurbs; Do I need to get them cut off?

More about : cingular charge

Anonymous
August 23, 2005 1:27:01 AM

"IcUrdazedandconfused" <IcUrdazed@confused.net> wrote in message
> ...incoming text messages?
>
> Used to get them free on AT&T; Having to change to a Cingular plan,
> and I get a ton of news blurbs; Do I need to get them cut off?
Yes and Yes
Related resources
August 23, 2005 8:04:44 AM

One reason I am hanging onto my V505 and my old AT&T rate
plan until they pry it out of my hands. I get a TON of text messages
a month, and as long as I can keep my old rate plan, I will :)

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 20:06:08 -0500, "Stanley Reynolds"
<nospam_stanley_reynolds@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"IcUrdazedandconfused" <IcUrdazed@confused.net> wrote in message
>> ...incoming text messages?
>>
>> Used to get them free on AT&T; Having to change to a Cingular plan,
>> and I get a ton of news blurbs; Do I need to get them cut off?
>Yes and Yes

Anonymous
August 23, 2005 10:15:42 AM

In article <7oukg1datelqhu9rqecvunn55diecmet8p@4ax.com>,
IcUrdazedandconfused <IcUrdazed@confused.net> wrote:

> ...incoming text messages?
>
> Used to get them free on AT&T; Having to change to a Cingular plan,
> and I get a ton of news blurbs; Do I need to get them cut off?

Yes and yes.
Anonymous
August 23, 2005 12:37:52 PM

"summon" <summon.1u7ld3@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

> it does?

Yes, it does. That's why I had to have text messaging disabled on my
Cingular account. I was getting charged for incoming junk text. -Dave
!